Friday, October 8, 2010

When love is no longer blind...

When love is no longer blind and you can finally see..its shocking really!
You suddenly notice things that were there all long but you were too blind to realize that he is:

Too short
A poor dresser
I never really liked his taste in anything..idnt think he ever had a taste to begin with

He's too thin
Too fat
Too ugly
Too pretty for me


I never really liked his glasses
I hated his phone
I hated his house
I hated his car
I hated his hangouts
I hated his friends
I hate his hair

He never answered
He called too much
He didn't give me my space
He gave me too much space

He freaked out
He freaked Me out

He wore the same shoes almost everytime we went out!
He changed his shoes more than I did!

He was too immaculate when it comes to his clothes
He wasn't presentable
He was too organized
He was chaotic

He asked too many questions
He never asked me about my day!
He was too smart
He wasn't smart enough
He never got me
He knew me too well

I liked him too much
I didn't like him enough
He was too loud
He was cold
He was distant
He was too hot headed and he had a temper
He cheated
He kept looking at other women
He was too fixated on me

He was Never honest
He was brutally honest

He was too tall
He thought I was fat
He wanted me to gain more weight

He thought I wasn't smart
He thought I was too smart
He thought I was too short
"if only I were a bit shorter" he used to say
He thought I was too conservative
He thought I was too liberal
He hated my friends
He wished I was more like my friends
He never even met my friends!


He was too kind
He was too sweet
He was too detached
He was too unpredictable
He was SO predictable

And the list goes on…

Bottom line..suddenly he is stripped down to..just a guy and just a guy is not good enough!

No comments: